Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Assignment 14 Research and Inspiration

Brainstorming:
-audience is the class and mrs. dayton
-fun
-sporty
-collaged
-sporty colors (blue, red. etc?)
-interesting
-eye catching

Inspiration:

I like the colors used in this poster. I also like the diagonal look that the words give off. I like the text used and how the picture is cut off of the page. It adds interest and mystery to the poster.

The colors work very well together in this design. I like how the words are varied on the sides of the paper. The font fits the subject well. It carries the eye through the design well.

I like how the big face is the whole background of the poster. It is also pink, which makes it interesting. The name is in black font, which adds emphasis to it and makes the eye look there first. The colors work well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment